In our earlier strategy briefings on “The AI Mandate for HR” and "The Urgent AI Tasks for HR," we laid out frameworks for addressing what artificial intelligence means from a talent lens and provided a roadmap for the most urgent tasks to tackle.
Our latest briefing for Charter Pro members outlines the current state of generative AI—including leading applications and organizational case studies—to give you insight into how to best steer your organization as you look ahead.
Throughout this series, we’re encouraging you to lead a structured, people-centered approach to the adoption of AI tools. Our frameworks are rooted in research and the key practices of change management.
In the pages of this briefing you’ll find numerous case studies and recommendations, as well as a checklist, readiness assessment, and multi-phase work plan. We've also included expert predictions for the impact of AI on work and organizations in the coming year.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues