To lead multigenerational teams, modern leaders need intergenerational fluency, the ability to communicate effectively across generations. That skill hinges on four qualities: empathy, flexibility, inclusive leadership, and a beginner’s mindset. Charter’s most recent playbook offers a practical guide to developing these skills in managers and designing ongoing learning programs to promote intergenerational learning. (You can download a free PDF copy of the playbook here.)
Charter Pro's latest jolt of insights is with Edith Cooper, co-founder of Medley, and Charter CEO Kevin Delaney. In this Charter Cortado, we discuss the most important tactics to implement today to support managers across your organization in connecting with colleagues across generations.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues