The past few years have highlighted the integral role mental health plays in employee wellbeing and workplace culture. But as a leader, how can you support your team's mental health needs while still maintaining appropriate boundaries? How do you spot signs of distress and direct employees to help without overstepping?
In this insightful discussion on fostering a psychologically safe, caring culture, we interviewed psychologist Dr. Vaneeta Sandhu, head of emotional fitness and operations at Coa. Drawing on her clinical expertise and work with organizations, Dr. Sandhu provided guidance on how leaders can promote openness about mental health while respecting privacy. She also shared best practices for training managers on addressing mental health challenges compassionately, signs to watch for, language that destigmatizes, where to draw the line, and more.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues