New research by Charter and Qualtrics finds that mentorship might be the cheat code for retaining and engaging new employees that not enough people are making use of. In a survey of 3,005 desk employees, more than half of highly successful mentees intend to stay with their current organization for over five years, compared to only 40% of somewhat successful mentees.
Charter Pro's latest jolt of insights is with Emily Goligoski, Charter's head of research. and Dr. Ben Granger, Chief Workplace Psychologist at Qualtrics. In this Charter Cortado, they discuss how to implement mentorship and encourage high-performing mentors, and actionable ways to retain them.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues