Leaders today want to stop feeling overwhelmed and alone. They want to build engaged, diverse, resilient, and joyful teams that achieve great things together. And equipping them to do so is incredibly vital: Relationships with management account for 86% of workers’ satisfaction. Psychology researcher and leadership educator Tania Luna shares practical tools that offer a power-with vs. power-over leadership paradigm, based on her newly released book, Lead Together: Stop Squirreling Away Power and Build a Better Team.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues