New data on work abounds, but your time is limited. Charter head of research Emily Goligoski examines dozens of industry and academic studies about how we work now and synthesize what is most actionable for your workforce. Find more Charter research here.
This week, we’re breaking down two new pieces of research that reveal ongoing barriers to workplace inclusion: one on hiring practices and one on manager support for diversity initiatives:
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues
Then $299.00 per year
Trusted by change-ready leaders from innovative companies like:
Have questions? Contact us
Published on July 10, 2023