Our first piece of original research for Charter examines the fears and fascinations of business leaders going into 2023. How do they define effectiveness around the talent agenda? What growth priorities do you share with them? How do they anticipate their return-to-office and/or work-from-anywhere strategies will evolve in the coming year?
Earlier this autumn, we gathered the reactions of 507 CHROs, CEOs, CFOs, and their deputies. Today we’re sharing with Pro members the reactions of 57 of your peer HR leaders (including CHROs, CPOs, and heads of HR).
Here’s what they had to say.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues