With an increase in corporate transparency, many companies are faced with the reality that internal policies now directly shape the employer brand and their public perception. HR initiatives and communications are facing more scrutiny, as even the smallest statement is perceived as an indicator of a company's values.
Meeting this challenge and taking it on strategically falls to people leaders at every level. Jennifer Benz, senior vice president and communications leader at the HR benefits and communications firm Segal Benz, speaks with Charter head of workplace strategy and innovation Massella Dukuly to share insights on what’s driving this change in the workplace and key considerations for leaders seeking to build and uphold their employer brand in a new social economy.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues