This guide was created as part of Charter Pro, a premium membership for people leaders that provides exclusive research, tools, and expert guidance. Learn more about becoming a member.
Are you board-ready? CEOs say talent is a top priority, but only 8% of Russell 3000 boards have an HR representative. The time is now for HR leaders to claim a seat at the table.
Charter Pro’s latest guide has advice on how to leverage your expertise as a people leader to earn a board seat from researchers, board experts, and CHROs.
Access The CHRO’s Guide to Working With and Joining a Board of Directors below.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues