As we move closer to 2024 and planning and budgeting for perk and benefit offerings climbs toward the top of your strategic to-do list, the familiar tug-of-war re-emerges: On the one hand, you want to identify the offerings that best support your employees, and on the other, you have a responsibility to support business finances and scale.
Getting the balance right means aligning offerings, costs, and experiences to organizational goals and culture—which, in turn, means approaching vendors not just as tactical suppliers, but as true business partners. Here’s our framework for making sure you’re working with the right ones.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues