Now that we’re squarely in the post-Thanksgiving winter holiday season, a question on our minds is:
Amid corporate belt-tightening, an ongoing barrage of layoff announcements, and concerns about this winter’s “tripledemic” of Covid, flu, and RSV, how do you plan a holiday party that feels festive, genuine, and worth the investment and risk? Or do you plan one at all?
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues