While at CareFest by Caring Across Generations, we met Molly Moon Neitzel, the founder and CEO of Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Creams, which offers employees a child-care stipend of $1,000 per child per month. As more employers step up to fill in child-care gaps left by the recent expiration of $24 billion in child-care funding, her approach is a case study for how employers can address employees’ child-care needs.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues