With the annual post-Labor Day return-to-office battle, many leaders are again asking the question: How can organizations make sure that when workers do come into an office, the experience is maximally supportive of productivity, creativity, and culture? Here’s what we know about what works, drawn from research, reporting, and real-world examples.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues