According to LinkedIn data, 101 job applications are submitted through the platform every second, and eight people are hired through the platform every minute—but even if you don’t have any open roles, it’s still worth your time to make sure your company’s LinkedIn profile remains robust and informative. “Any candidate that you're not hiring now could potentially be a candidate in the future,” says Anais Neumann, the head of talent acquisition at the software company Pitch.
Here are a few tips on how to improve your employer brand on LinkedIn and best market your organization to potential new hires:
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues