Execute what’s new and next in days, not quarters
Stay ahead of the curve and make strategic, high-value decisions with your annual Pro membership.
- Read our daily newsletters and original insights from experienced journalists and researchers to cut through the noise.
- Access case studies to bring the freshest ideas into that next strategy meeting.
- Leverage diagnostic tools, comparison data, research-backed best practices, and playbooks to inspire and get buy-in from your executive team and board.
- Use draft scripts and templates to communicate the latest societal issues and news to colleagues quickly and thoughtfully.
- Tap our team as thought and execution partners and get direct feedback on presentations, proposals, and plans.
- Gain exclusive access to talks, roundtable discussions, and workshops focused on the most urgent topics.
Increase your capacity with world-class experts
Meet your vital partners in driving results
- Kevin Delaney, Co-founder and Editor-in-Chief
- Tanzina Vega, Pro Editor
- Cari Nazeer, Managing Editor
- Jacob Clemente and Michelle Peng, Reporters
- Emily Goligoski, Head of Research
- Melissa Zwolinski, Research Manager
- Daniel Lee, Design Director
- Massella Dukuly, Head of Workplace Strategy & Innovation
- Erin Grau, Co-founder and COO
- Sage Um, Head of Membership
Valued by people leaders
We work with CHROs, CEOs, and executive directors from some of the most innovative & successful organizations.
Stay ahead with a Charter Pro membership today
Share your contact information for additional information about our offering and pricing.
Need more information? Schedule a consulting call for a personalized discussion on how Charter Pro can help you deliver on your goals.
What else can we help you with?
Who should sign up for Charter Pro?
Pro membership is for owners of the talent agenda, which we define as CHROs, executives, people leaders, and their teams. Charter Pro is for future-forward, people-first companies and strategic, innovative leaders and their teams.
Why should I become a Pro member?
People are the biggest value multiplier for today’s organizations, and the ability to attract, retain, deploy, and motivate mission-aligned workers must be a strategic priority for the c-suite. Pro membership helps you better leverage your people, demonstrate your commitment to positively impacting workers, enables you to increase the capabilities and capacity of your HR team, and elevate the talent agenda to create a better future of work. Some members think of us a fractional head of future of work or workplace strategy and innovation, and others rely on our tools, like scripts and templates, to execute their big ideas and stay strategic.
How much does it cost to join Charter Pro?
Get in touch with us at the form above or email us at email@example.com to discuss membership options, and book a personalized demo to learn how Charter Pro. Our membership and programming is designed to serve you on an annual basis. We prefer you also commit and pay for the year; however we are happy to talk about payment terms that fit budgetary constraints.
How would I connect with your experts and strategists for guidance and consulting?
Each member works closely with the Head of Membership to gain immediate access to the insights platform, and to all member benefits, including coaching and consulting services and events, and our network of experts. When you onboard, we’ll work with you to stay in touch with us based on your workflow and preferences.
Is Charter Pro available for non-US people leaders?
Our content and research focus is largely U.S.-based, but much of our reporting, best practices, research, insights and tools are applicable for companies worldwide.