“The war for talent is over. Talent won,” Tim Ryan, US chair of PricewaterhouseCoopers, said recently at the CNBC Work Summit. As an economic downturn, waves of layoffs, and return-to-office mandates change the way many organizations are approaching their talent strategies, we reached out to Ryan to learn more about whether that statement holds. Here is a transcript of our conversation, lightly edited for length and clarity:
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues