Despite recent strides in many organizations’ efforts to create more diverse workforces, bias in the hiring process remains a consistent and thorny problem. A study in Behavioral Science and Policy offers a strategy for systematically reducing it:
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues
Then $299.00 per year
Trusted by change-ready leaders from innovative companies like:
Have questions? Contact us
Published on October 02, 2023