It’s especially important for managers to touch base with direct reports to address any questions or concerns through 1:1 meetings. These conversations have three goals: To help reports understand the organization’s overall compensation philosophy, to help reports understand their individual compensation, and to tie compensation into a larger discussion about development and growth.
Adapted from Charter’s playbook, Get Your Organization Ready for Pay Transparency
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues