The four-day workweek is in the news again, with new results from a six-month trial led by nonprofit organization 4 Day Week Global revealing positive effects for engagement, productivity, and work-life balance.
But being persuaded is one thing. Actually bringing a shortened workweek to fruition, with all the logistical challenges that entails, is another.
What would you need to do to make a four-day week a sustainable reality?
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues