The job posting is often a candidate’s first impression of a company’s culture. As such, it’s a powerful way to communicate your compensation philosophy and how you value equity and transparency, especially as pay transparency becomes more of a norm.
Below is a guide to the different parts of a posting from our pay transparency playbook. For each section, we’ve included best practices to help you not only comply with new and existing laws, but put your best foot forward with potential applicants.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues