As with engagement surveys, benefits-focused employee surveys should be a tool to identify workforce-level trends, rather than to get an individual-level understanding. With that in mind, the below questions, taken from our playbook on managing a multigenerational workforce, can help you to assess what’s working in your benefits strategy and what changes would help it better serve your employees.
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues