We’re now squarely in the middle of the summer lull—which means, as Charter columnist S. Mitra Kalita noted recently, that many projects involving new ideas or multiple stakeholders are currently stuck idling.
But there’s a hidden productivity upside to this sleepier part of the year: It’s the perfect time to reevaluate and adjust the systems and practices that power your work year-round. Think of it as a summer tune-up. Here are three areas to focus on:
Already a member? Sign in.
Join Charter Pro to gain access.
Indispensable for your job, expensable to your company. Become a member to get unlimited access to our news and insights, and:
- Learn from experts in AI, flexible work, and equity
- Quickly and confidently implement our customizable tools, templates, and benchmarks
- Connect with leaders at our live events and virtual workshops
- Drive business impact with essential analysis
- Stay ahead on critical workplace issues