If you need rationale for asking your employer to cover the cost of your membership, see the information below:
Charter is the trusted partner in workplace transformation. Through news, insights, research, coaching, and workshops, we help leaders and executives make better decisions for their teams and workplaces.
What is included in Charter’s membership?
In addition to our free newsletter, Charter offers a premium membership that provides leaders with the vital insights, resources, and practical tools to navigate the modern workplace.
- Premium news, research, and analysis focused on (but not limited to):
- Navigating the return to work
- Diversity, inclusion, and equity
- Management best practices -- i.e. difficult conversations, employee engagement, hiring, firing, mentoring, motivation, and more
- Hybrid and remote working
- Corporate social responsibility
- Mental health in the workplace
- Compensation and team structure best practices
- One-on-one online coaching related to these topics*
- Discounts on events and premium workshops**
* Up to three sessions per year with an experienced coach—a value of $4500 at a competitive market rate
**20% discount—a value of $1600 in savings on one event ticket and one workshop purchase per year
Sign up for membership here.
Why should your employees be Charter members?
An investment in a Charter membership is an investment in your talent and in the future of your workplace. There are no other subscriptions that pair news and research with high-touch coaching and live learning opportunities to accelerate their careers, develop their teams, and transform the organization.
Charter will help leaders in your organization:
- Make high-impact decisions for their teams
- Lead teams through uncertainty, such as the complex post-pandemic era
- Develop as a leader with new skills and mindsets needed to succeed in the era ahead
- Stay equipped with the latest research, case studies, ideas, and tools for navigating the complex future of work
- Shape your organization’s beliefs and priorities for the workplace
- Receive a clear signal that your company cares about their development and about getting the workplace right
How much does a membership cost?
Charter membership costs $999 for a full year.
We are currently offering a discounted membership price of $799 for our founding members. Further discounts are available for non-profit organizations upon inquiry.